You’ve booked the gorgeous Marybank Farm for your wedding day and would now like to make sure you have a gorgeous set up. As a preferred supplier at Marybank I have special packages dedicated to looking after their couples with the styling and set up.
If you decide to book this package the first thing we do is visit the venue together and walk through the spaces and work out what would work best and what’s most important to you both. It’s a personalised package where I’m with you every step of the way to creating a perfectly styled set up factoring in all the little details and the comfort of your guests as well.
I’ve lost count of how many weddings I’ve styled at this venue, it seriously is one of my favourites, I even introduced it to my brother who was married here in 2019, so I’ve also experienced the venue from the point of view as a guest.
Some of the inclusions of this package are listed below but if you
would like a brochure or quote please fill out my enquiry form.
- Comprehensive meeting to design the look of your special day.
- Concept creation, colours, styles, design
- Detailed Styling Brief Document including, colour pallet, mood boards and inspiration.
- Designing, researching and sourcing decor.
- Includes every item from our MB hire range listed in our hire only package, arbour, welcome sign, wishing well, picnic set, white cane lounges, vintage lounge.
- Assistance or full control in sourcing and booking other suppliers to suit the style of the wedding, cake, florist, lighting, stationery, furniture hire etc.
(You will pay the suppliers directly and their costs are not included in our pricing).
- Manage styling supplier invoices and correspondence with styling suppliers.
- Help to create basic floor plans.
- Month of wedding planning, managing confirmation of styling suppliers and set up times etc.with run sheets.
- On the day set up, styling and Coordination of all hand held items, we don’t install lighting, or overhead installations. We’ll be there to make sure everything is set up perfectly so you don’t need to stress knowing we have it all covered. We generally leave once guests move to the reception area after the ceremony.